Since saunas are well-known for their health benefits, more and more people start to buy one for their homes. It’s much easier to have your own sauna, as you are able to make your own schedule and use it whenever you like. There are many models available on the market, but we will show you which are the most convenient for your home. Read our article and find out more.
Portable home saunas
Our first recommendation for small homes refers to portable home saunas that are compact and easy to store away when not in use, two aspects that matter a lot when dealing with limited space. When looking for the best portable infrared sauna, take into account the following criteria:
- Type and number of heaters;
- EMF levels;
- Comfort and convenience features like folding chairs or adjustable heat levels.
You should consider checking out your options at Optima Institute where a thorough break-down of the top 15 portable infrared saunas for home use is provided, making it a cinch to find one that suits your budget and preferences. Considering the fact that these saunas offer basically the same relaxation effect as their wooden counterparts which aren’t mobile, all at a cheaper price and in a more convenient manner, you shouldn’t overlook the option of acquiring one.
Dynamic Saunas AMZ-DYN-6106-01 Barcelona
This sauna is one of the best on the market and the list price of this amazing sauna is 999.99 dollars. The Dynamic Saunas Barcelona has very thick interior and exterior wood planks that retain the heat more efficiently. Moreover, despite the small size, it is quite powerful, earning its title of best infrared sauna for the money as it delivers the sweat-inducing heat quickly, wastes little energy in the process so that your bills don’t skyrocket, and evidently provides all this for a reasonable price.
Quick specs and info:
- The model is perfect for 1-2 persons.
- Offers 6 low EMF infrared carbon energy efficient heating panels.
- The heat produced is wider and softer and is evenly distributed within the interior of the sauna.
- The ceramic tubes help it penetrate the skin easier and provide many other therapeutic benefits.
- The assembly operation of the sauna is very easy and it can be placed wherever you want inside the home.
JNH Lifestyles 2 Person Far Infrared Sauna
Another affordable sauna that we recommend for your home and which is very quick and easy to assemble is the JNH Lifestyle 2 Person that uses infrared technology to provide you with a safe and comfortable manner to sweat out the toxins and relax.
Quick specs and info:
- It is made with certified eco-friendly wood, so there are no chemicals added.
- It can be fitted in very tight spaces due to its small footprint.
- It features dual-wall insulation to ensure proper heat retention.
- The door is made of a special glass that is designed for higher temperatures and allows you to see outside the sauna.
- It is equipped with LED lights that are very efficient when it comes to costs.
- The digital control panel allows you to set the temperature and the duration of use.
- The sauna uses 7 carbon fiber far infrared heaters that maximize the heating surface.
2-Person Hemlock Deluxe Infrared Sauna w/6 Carbon Heaters
Start a new healthy life receiving the benefits of this effective and affordable sauna. Among its best traits is the fact that it uses the latest InfraWave far heat technology that emits ultra-low levels of EMF and so the exposure is much safer.
Quick specs and info:
- Just like the models previously presented, it is easy to install and has great durability.
- The interior is up to 40% more spacious than most saunas which will give you extra comfort while using it.
- The LED control panel allows you to control the temperature.
- It is backed by a 5-year warranty on wood, structure, heating and electrical elements.
Alternative – Infrared sauna belts
Maybe the budget is still an issue, even if the options we presented aren’t only a perfect fit for small spaces but can be acquired for a reasonable sum of money. If this is the case, but you want to enjoy some of the benefits you would reap if you were to use a sauna, like detoxification and aid in weight loss, then you can always go for the wearable solution, which is the infrared sauna slim belt. Easy to use and discrete, 15 minutes with it around your waist per day will result in visceral fat reduction and other notable health benefits that increase life quality.
Saunas are ever popular due to the wide range of health benefits sitting in them provides, and with the apparition of the infrared technology and the automatic increase in competition on this market, there are more than enough saunas to pick between so that regardless of your available space and budget, you can find one that caters to you.